|GLOBALGAP(EUREPGAP) ; is established in 1997 by European retailers and supermarkets in order to prove that agricultural products they sell are safe and harmless to human health. Nowadays, it becomes a world-wide approved global standard. 70-80% of the major retailers and producers in Europe are members of GLOBALGAP(EUREPGAP) and they are registered.
|GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) standard can be applied both individual farmers and group of producer/farmer (e.g. cooperatives, major exporters, packaging facilities etc.). It is expected from the producer/farmer groups to comply with Quality Management System documentation requirements and to represent capabilities of managing the connections among producers.
Please check accreditation from below link.
Globally accepted GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) general requirement scopes are as follows:
- Production Material (seedling, seed)
- Fruit & Vegetable
- Flower and ornamental plants
- Integrated Farm Safety (cattle and sheep farm, cereal, tea, feedstuff)
- Integrated Seafood Safety (salmon, perch growing farms etc.)
- Green (raw) coffee
For all of your questions about GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) please contact us from email@example.com
GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) (FRUIT & VEGETABLE) GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) Fruit & Vegetable General Requirements cover agricultural production period from sowing of the plant (seed) to packed product (final product). Requirements do not contain hard conditions like the ones for organic food production. For example, use of agricultural pesticides is forbidden in organic food production, whereas the use of chemicals are expected to be in compliance with the label instructions for GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) requirements.
Today main super and hypermarkets like TESCO, MIGROS, METRO, COOP, ASDA, KESKO require the application of GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) standard.
A company certified for GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) means:
- Products are free from chemical, microbiological and physical residues harmful to human health,
- Products are produced without environmental pollution and without harm to natural balance,
- Welfare of human and other living beings are not affected during the production,
- Produce is growed and processed in accordance with the consumer’s government agricultural regulations,
- Basic principles of the standard is Food Safety, Environmental Protection, Organizational Health, Safety and Animal Health.
- GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP), adds value to the product reliability and quality.
- After the application of GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) certification, it is not necessary to check the products separately by each customer. This enables the producers freely enter the market by a single contract. GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) certified products have the highest priority in internal and external markets.
For any questions about GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) please contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org
KAS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION provides professional audit and certification service with experienced GLOBALGAP (EUREPGAP) auditors.